



This is the result of Kacey and I trying to be Martha Stewart :) Dad was sure a big help with the painting and helping to put up the curtains. We painted one wall in the kitchen gold and added some curtains and then Kacey decorated the top of our cabinets with chicken plates, greenery, and bird cages--it looks really cute! We call our family room "the garden room" because of the green color and the plants and the pretty green curtains. We have only just begun! We are going to paint our bedroom next and then paint the hall way and the living room. Anyway, we wanted to share our hard (but fun) work with all of you.
Love,
Mom Alleman
2 comments:
Everything looks so beautiful! I especially like the "garden room" you know how I love green!
Looks fantastic! Great colors. My compliments to the decorator!
--Ryan
Post a Comment