Megan got her braces off this morning and she hasn't stopped smiling all day! After 5 years of braces--she is pretty happy!

Here is a picture of our beautiful Christmas tree on Christmas morning....

And here is our traditional line-up with Zach, Alison and Megan...and if they look a little tired..it is because it is 5:30 AM.

This is a cute picture of Zach and Alison--Mickey and Minnie were their "stocking stuffers"--they sure made Christmas fun!

And here is Megan in her new "snuggy" that she loves!

Here we are ready for church ....we loved being able to go to church on Christmas Day.

And then we got back into our "jammies" to finish opening gifts.

This was Zach opening up his new "Kindle" that Alison bought for him--he was thrilled!

And here is Dad with the quilt that I made for him--he loves it!

And here are Jordon and David opening their gifts--it was fun having them come for Christmas!

This is a fun picture of Zach and Megan getting ready for "Christmas dinner"
This is a cute picture of Kirsten and Katie who opened their gift from Megan which they loved! Megan had Jeremy's family for Christmas.

Chris and Kirsten had fun playing Wii games!

David and Katie having fun eating and playing together--so cute!
2 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS! Megan is a model! Tell her to never put her glasses back on! It looks like y'all had a great Christmas! I only wish we could have been there, but next year for sure! I love you so much!
Hope you do not mind me following you here! This is "Sister Walker"! I found your blog through Kacey's blog and I had to see your faces! It has been too long! Cannot believe how grown up your family is!!
Post a Comment