Friday, May 22, 2009

Megan, Mother's Day, and our "Garden of Eden"

Here is Megan at her Choir Banquet with some of her friends. It was held at the Tribute which is where Jason's Choir Banquets were held--some things just never change. This is Megan lined up with the other girls in her dance group--they performed in Plano last Saturday. But their actual dance recital is next Saturday and so we'll get more pictures then.


The picture below is of Megan and Raechel at her Choir Concert--Megan's been very busy!



Here is Megan and some of the Encore girls singing "Johnny Angel" and some other favorite songs from the 60's.



This is a picture of Megan and I on Mother's Day and if you look real close--you can see the beautiful corsage that Dad made for me.



We've been busy today planting trees in our backyard. I told Dad that with all of the new trees--our backyard looks more like a beautiful park.


























3 comments:

Ryan, Cassie and Crew said...

Good for you, Megan! You look great! And the back yard is amazing. (Very fitting). Love you all! Cassie and Crew

The Alleman Jamboree with C&D said...

Love all the pictures of Megan during her concerts. She sure knows how to get involved with school activities and be up on stage. Love the back yard, we'll have to come and see it! Good luck Megan for tonight! You'll do great!

Kacey Andersen said...

OH MY GOODNESS! I don't know what is more beautiful... Megan or the backyard!! I am so glad everything is going so well! I love y'all SOOOOO much!