Tuesday, July 7, 2009

A family announcement

This is a cute picture of Kirsten and if you look real close--you will see why she is smiling so big! Laura just told us that she is expecting and that the baby is due March 2nd. Megan and I just started crying when she told us--we are so happy for them!! Kirsten will be such a good "Big Sister" and she has told Laura that her "sis from heaven won't get out of my head." So maybe Kirsten will be getting a sister?? We wanted all of you to know so you can celebrate with us! And I'm sure that Jeremy will be calling all of you soon.

2 comments:

Kacey Andersen said...

What a blessing!!!! I am sooo happy for Jeremy, Laura and Kirsten!!

The Alleman Jamboree with C&D said...

i'm so happy for you guys! kirsten will be a great big sis! can't wait for the call!