We took this picture of Zach in front of the Dental School in San Antonio. He was "dressed for success"!!
While Zach was at his interview--Dad and I went and visited the sights in San Antonio. Below is a picture of the famous River Walk and a picture of the Alamo.
While Zach was at his interview--Dad and I went and visited the sights in San Antonio. Below is a picture of the famous River Walk and a picture of the Alamo.
We have had a lot of family "get together" and below is a cute picture of Chris and Megan when we had Chris over for his Birthday party.
We all enjoyed having Zach home for a weekend--especially Jordon and Kirsten--they love their "Uncle Zach"!!

And here's a cute picture of Zach and Megan...I think Megan is getting Zach back from all his teasing :)
Here are Jeremy, Kacey and Laura "chillin" in the living room with Kirsten. Kacey had just finished giving Laura a back rub..she's such a sweetheart :)






1 comment:
Great update and pictures Mom. Love to see them and can't wait to see all of you. Love Cassie and Crew
Post a Comment