The Frisco Stake Center is now officially underway! It is going to be such a beautiful building and a blessing to our Stake. Below are some pictures that we took of the ceremony to share with you.
Sunday, September 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Here are some pictures of the various church and civic leaders that were there.






4 comments:
It was great for us to be able to be there with you. Jordon had such a good time especially being able to play in the dirt! :)
How exciting! Thanks for posting these pictures. Jordon sure is cute with his little shovel.
That's kind of a sobering thought. Our kids being old enough for baptism. And exciting too.
Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!
What an amazing opportunity. The heritage that you have created with your family is amazing. Jason and I were reflecting that you had kids Jordon's age when The Colony building was built. Is that right? Wow!
It looks like y'all had so much fun!! You all look so stylish too!! I can't wait to see you in a couple of days!!!! I love you!!
Post a Comment